+351289501310 Rede Fixa Nacional
Send us an email
Copyright © 2023 by eurosun
These general conditions are an integral part of the travel program presented
on our website, constituting in the absence of an autonomous document the travel contract The information is binding on the agency unless cumulatively: • The program expressly provides for it; • Changes thereto are insignificant; • The information on the change is provided to the traveler on a durable medium; These general conditions comply with the provisions of Decree-Law No. 17/2018 of March 08. The General Conditions whose object is an Organized Trip or Travel Service Connection contained in the program, the corresponding standardized information sheets and the particular conditions contained in the travel documentation provided to the Traveler at the time of booking the trip constitute the travel contract that binds the parties.
1. Organization 1.1 The organization of the trips included in this website and their marketing is the responsibility of responsibility of Eurosun Holidays Lda, headquartered at Rua José Lourenço 10 A-204; Pateo;
8200-356 Albufeira; NIPC 508018226, with paid-up share capital of €100,000.00,
telephone + 351 289 501 310, email: email@example.com.
2. Subscriptions Upon registration, the Traveler must deposit 40% of the price of the service, the remaining 60% up to 21 days before the start of the service. If registration takes place on 21 days or less from the date of commencement of the service, the total price of the same must be paid at the time of registration. The Agency Eurosun Holidays Lda, reserves the right to cancel any registration whose payment has not been made under the aforementioned conditions. At reservations are conditional on obtaining the part of the suppliers of the confirmation of all services.
3. Information under Law nº.144/2015 of 8 September Under the terms of Law No. 144/2015 of 8 September in its current wording, we inform that the Traveler may resort to the following Alternative Resolution Entities Consumer Disputes: i) Customer Ombudsman for Travel and Tourism Agencies at www.provedorapavt.com; ii) Arbitration Committee of Turismo de Portugal at www.turismodeportugal.pt;
4. Complaints 4.1 Any non-compliance in the execution of a travel service included in the package travel contract must be communicated to the travel agency organizer or retailer in writing or otherwise as appropriate as soon as non-compliance occurs, i.e. without undue delay. 4.2 The right to file claims for the purpose of a price reduction or the right to compensation for non-compliance of travel services included in the trip organization prescribes within 2 years. 5. Baggage 5.1 The agency is responsible for the luggage under the law; 5.2 The Traveler is obliged to complain to the entity providing the services at the time of removal, deterioration or destruction of baggage. 5.3 In international transport, in case of damage to the luggage, the claim must be be made in writing to the carrier immediately after verification of the damage, and in the maximum 7 days from its delivery. In the event that the mere delay in delivery of the baggage claim must be made within 21 days from the date of delivery of the same. 5.4 The filing of such a claim will be an essential basis for the triggering the agency's liability on the entity providing the service. 6. Limits 6.1 The agency's liability will be limited to the maximum amount payable to the service providers, under the terms of the Montreal Convention of 28 May 1999 on International Carriage by Air and the Berne Convention of 1961, on Rail Transport. 6.2. With regard to maritime transport, the responsibility of shipping agencies trips, in relation to its Travelers, for the provision of transport services, or accommodation, where applicable, by shipping companies, in the In the event of damages resulting from their intent or negligence, the following amounts: a) €75,000, in the event of death or bodily harm; b) €1,500, in case of total or partial loss of luggage or damage to it; c) €1,500, in case of loss of a motor vehicle, including the luggage in it contained;
d) € 1,500, in case of loss of luggage, accompanied or not, contained in a vehicle car; e) €850, for damage to luggage, as a result of damage to the vehicle car. 6.3. Where applicable, the responsibility of travel and tourism agencies for the deterioration, destruction and removal of luggage or other articles, in tourist accommodation establishments, while the Traveler is staying there, has as limits: a) €500, globally; b) €350 per article; c) The value declared by the Traveler, regarding the articles deposited in the custody of the tourist accommodation establishment. 6.4. The agency's liability for non-bodily damages is contractually limited to the amount corresponding to three times the price of the service sold. 7. Reservation and Change Expenses 7.1 For each booking, the following amounts will be charged for Booking Expenses: €29.00 7.2 Change Expenses: For each change (names, dates, apartment type or room, travel, etc) : €15 Please note that the acceptance of such changes depends on acceptance by the respective suppliers. 8. Documentation 8.1. The Traveler must have his personal or family documentation in good order, (identity card, military documentation, authorization for minors, visas, certificate of vaccines and others that may be required). The agency declines any responsibility for refusing to grant visas or not allowing entry to the Traveler in a foreign country; and the Traveler is still responsible for any and all cost that such a situation entails. 8.2. Travel in the European Union: • Travelers (regardless of age) traveling within the Union European Union must be in possession of the respective civil identification document (Passport; ID Card, Citizen Card); • To obtain medical assistance, they must have the respective European Health Insurance Card; • Nationals of non-EU countries should consult information specific as to the documentation necessary to carry out the trip with the embassies/consulates of the countries of origin; 8.3. Travel outside the European Union:
• Travelers (regardless of age) who travel outside the European Union must be in possession of the respective identification document (passport) as well as a visa if necessary (obtain this information from the agency at the time of booking); • Nationals of non-EU countries should consult information specific as to the documentation necessary to carry out the trip with the embassies/consulates of the countries of origin; 9. Changes requested by the traveler 9.1. If the providers of the trip in question allow, whenever a Traveler, registered for a particular trip, you wish to change your registration to another trip or for the same departing on a different date, or any other possible change, must pay the above-mentioned fee as alteration expenses. However, when the change takes place 21 days or less in advance of the date of departure of the trip, for which the Traveler is registered, or if the suppliers of services do not accept the change, is subject to the expenses and charges foreseen in the clause “Termination of the Contract by the Traveler”. 9.2. After starting the trip, if requested to change the services contracted by reasons not attributable to the agency (eg extension of nights of stay, change of flight) the prices of tourist services may not correspond to those published in the brochure that motivated the hiring. 10. Assignment of Registration (contractual position) 10.1 The traveler may give up his position, being replaced by another person who fulfills all the conditions required for the organized trip, provided that inform the travel and tourism agency, in writing, up to seven consecutive days before the scheduled departure date.
10.2 The transferor and the transferee are jointly and severally liable for the payment of the outstanding balance and the fees, charges or additional costs caused by the assignment, which will be duly informed and proven by the travel and tourism. 11. Changes to be made by the agency 11.1. Whenever, before the start of the package trip, (i) the travel agency and tourism is forced to significantly alter some of the characteristics main travel services, (ii) or fails to meet the special requirements requested by the Traveler; (iii) or propose to increase the price of the package trip by more than 8%, the traveler You may, within 7 days: a) Accept the proposed change; b) Terminate the contract, without any penalty, being refunded the amounts paid; c) Accept a replacement package trip proposed by the travel agency and tourism, being refunded in case of price difference.
11.2. The absence of a response from the traveler within the period set by the travel agency travel and tourism will imply tacit acceptance of the proposed amendment. 12. Termination of contract by the agency 12.1. When the trip is dependent on a minimum number of participants to Agency reserves the right to cancel the organized trip if the number of participants achieved is less than the minimum. In these cases, the traveler will be informed in writing of the cancellation within: a) 20 days before the start of the package trip, in the case of trips lasting more than six days; b) 7 days before the start of the package trip, in the case of trips with a duration of two to six days; c) 48 hours before the start of the package trip, in the case of trips lasting less than two days. 12.2. Before the start of the organized trip, the travel and tourism agency may still terminate the contract if it is prevented from performing it due to unavoidable and exceptional circumstances. 12.3. Termination of the travel contract by the agency under the aforementioned terms only entitles the traveler to a full refund of payments made within a maximum period of 14 days after the termination of the travel contract 13. Price change 13.1. The prices in the program are based on the costs of the services and exchange rates in force at the time of printing this program, so they are subject to changes (price increase or decrease) resulting from variations in the cost of transport or fuel, taxes, fees and exchange rate fluctuations up to 20 days before the travel date. 13.2. If the increase in question exceeds 8% of the total price of the package trip, the provisions of the clause “CHANGES TO BE MADE BY THE AGENCY” shall apply. 13.3. In case of price reduction, the travel and tourism agency reserves the right to deduct from the reimbursement to be made to the traveler the corresponding expenses administrative costs, which will be justified at the request of the traveller. 14. Payments by debit or credit card You can pay for the services booked on this site by credit card. or debit via our secure payment pages. all payments made by this means are debited from your account at the time you complete the your purchase. 15. Refunds Once the trip has started, no refund is due for services not used by the Traveler for reasons of force majeure or for reasons attributable to the Traveler, unless reimbursed by the respective suppliers. Failure to provide services foreseen in the travel program for causes attributable to the organizing agency and if it is not possible to replace it with other equivalents, it grants the Traveler the right to be reimbursed for the difference between the price of the services provided and that of the effectively provided. 16. Termination of contract by the traveler 16.1 The traveler is free to withdraw from the trip at any time before the start of the trip. 16.2 Such termination implies that the same is responsible for the payment of all charges that the beginning of the performance of the contract and its withdrawal give rise to, minus the redeployment of services and cost savings. 16.3 Where applicable, the Traveler will be reimbursed for the difference between the amount paid and the amounts referred to above. In the present situation the refund will be effected, less charges, within a maximum period of 14 days after the termination of the travel contract. 16.4 The traveler is also entitled to terminate the travel contract before the start of the without paying any termination fee, should circumstances arise unavoidable and exceptional at the place of destination or in its immediate vicinity that significantly affect the performance of the same or the carriage of passengers to the destination. Termination of the travel contract in this situation only gives the traveler the right to a full refund of payments made. 17. Responsibility 17.1. The travel and tourism agency is responsible for the correct execution of all travel services included in the travel contract. 17.2. When it comes to organized trips, travel and tourism agencies are responsible to Travelers, even if the services must be performed by third parties and without prejudice to the right of return, under the applicable general terms. 17.3. The organizing travel and tourism agencies respond jointly with retail agencies, in the case of organized trips
17.4. In other travel services, the travel and tourism agency responds for the correct issuance of accommodation and transport tickets and also for the choice fault of the service providers, if they have not been suggested by the traveler. 17.5. The travel and tourism agency that intervenes as sales intermediaries or reservations for individual travel services is responsible for errors in issuing the respective titles, even in cases arising from technical deficiencies in the systems of reserves attributable to them. 17.6. The travel and tourism agency is responsible for any errors due to technical deficiencies in the reservation system attributable to it and, if it has agree to book an organized trip or travel services that form part of related travel services, for errors made during the booking process. 17.7. The travel and tourism agency is not responsible for errors in the reservation that are attributable to the traveler or are caused by unavoidable circumstances and exceptional. 18. Assistance 18.1. In the event of travellers' difficulties, or when for reasons beyond their control attributable, he cannot complete the package trip, the travel agency and tourism will provide the following assistance: a) Availability of adequate information on health services, local authorities and consular assistance; and b) Assistance to the traveler in carrying out communications at a distance and in finding alternative travel solutions. 18.2 If the difficulty underlying the request for assistance has been caused by by the traveler deliberately or through negligence, the travel and tourism agency may charge a fee in the amount of the costs incurred as a result of the provision of that assistance. 18.3. If, due to unavoidable and exceptional circumstances, the traveler cannot return, the organizing travel and tourism agency is responsible for ensuring the necessary accommodation costs, if possible of an equivalent category, for a period not exceeding three nights per traveller. The travel and tourism agency retailer is jointly and severally liable for the obligation in question, without prejudice to the right of return, under the applicable general terms.
18.4. The above cost limitation does not apply to persons with mobility reduced, nor to their companions, pregnant women and children not accompanied, nor to people who need specific medical care, provided that the travel and tourism agency has been notified of these needs at least 48 hours before the start of the package trip. 19. Insolvency In case of insolvency of the travel and tourism agency, the traveler can resort to the Travel and Tourism Guarantee Fund, and for this purpose resort to Tourism of Portugal I.P entity responsible for the respective activation: Turismo de Portugal, I.P. Rua Ivone Silva, Lote 6, 1050-124 Lisbon Tel. 211 140 200 | Fax. 211 140 830 firstname.lastname@example.org 20. Insurance 20.1. The responsibility of the organizing travel agency and the selling agency of this program and arising from the obligations assumed, is guaranteed by civil liability insurance from the Allianz Insurance company, policy no. 204697973, under the terms of the legislation in force. 20.2. The agency also offers the sale of insurance that can be purchased in function of the trip to guarantee assistance situations and expenses of cancellation. 21. VAT The prices mentioned in this program already reflect the Value Added Tax at the current rate of 23%. 22. Validity The programs presented on our website are valid until the last return date of travel for each of them. GRADES • These general conditions may be complemented by any other specific ones as long as they are duly agreed by the parties. • Program prices are based on the average dollar rate for the that any relevant derivation of this currency may imply a review of the travel prices under the terms of the “price change” clause. • Due to the constant changes in fuel prices on prices practiced, there may be a change in the fuel supplement included in the price under the terms of the “price change” clause. • The hotel and cruise categories presented in this brochure follow the quality standards of the host country, which may be changed by similar ones when, for reasons beyond the agency's control, it is not possible to maintain or confirm the existing reservation, obliging the agency to inform the Traveler as soon as of such knowledge. GENERAL INFORMATION ARRIVAL OR DEPARTURE TIMES Departure and arrival times are indicated in the local time of the respective country and according to the schedules of the respective airlines at the time of printing this program and may therefore be subject to change. HOTELS / APARTMENTS Apartments - In case the accommodation is hired in an apartment, it is the It is the responsibility of the Traveler to inform the number of people who will occupy the apartment. In case more people show up than the reserved ones, the apartments may refuse entries. Hotels - The price shown is per person and are based on double occupancy. Not all hotels have a room triple, usually with an extra bed that may not be of the same size. quality. In rooms equipped with two or double beds, the triple can be consisting only of those beds. The list of hotels and apartments contained in the programs is indicative as well as their category with respect to local criteria and classifications whose criteria are sometimes different from those used in Portugal. MEALS Unless otherwise stated, the prices shown for Sock supplements Board and Full Board do not include drinks. On arrivals at the hotel after 19:00 the first meal service will be breakfast the next day, on the last day and except for the possibility of late check-out, the hotel's last service will be breakfast. lunch. ENTRY AND DEPARTURE TIMES The times of entry and exit on the first and last day will be defined according to the first and last service. As a rule, without binding character, rooms can be used from 14:00 on the day of arrival and must be left free until 12:00 of the departure day. In the apartments, entry is usually at 17:00 on the day arrival and must be left free until 10 am on the day of departure. SPECIAL CONDITIONS FOR CHILDREN Given the diversity of conditions applied to children (destination and supplier) it is recommended to always question the special conditions that may be applied to the trip in question. TRAVEL INSURANCE
The Eurosun Holidays Agency offers the sale of multi-trip insurance with cancellation of force majeure and complements that may be purchased due to of the trip to guarantee assistance situations and cancellation expenses.